Acer Aspire A514-54 Laptop Review

 


My mother has been using her old PC for at least 14+ years already. It is shocking how long the PC has lasted. But even the longer a device is the weaker it gets. So it broke down in the past few days and my mom really needs to get a new one. So she has decided to buy an Acer Aspire A514-54. The price of the computer is RM3100. Which I think its a little worth it. Let me explain to you why later.



As for the things that come with the computer, it has a Huge bag along with the computer inside it and inside the computer it contains the usual things inside - the Charger, manual book and of course the computer. Although the inside may look dull but what really matters is the spec of the PC. As from what I heard from my mother, the PC is very fast and easy to use even for my 40+years old mother.


For the specs of this PC it has a 8GB RAM. This allows my mother to brows through the Internet with the speed of light. A part from that, this PC also comes with a Core intel-i5 which is a decent processor  Although compared to my AMD Athlon Silver 3050U , it may not have the best result but it still works perfectly fine. You would ask me why? This is due to AMD Athlon Silver 3050U has 750MHz faster GPU clock speed than Intel Core i5. 

It also has a Quad-core (4 Core™).Which is a a chip with four independent units called cores that read and execute central processing unit (CPU) instructions such as add, move data, and branch.


 For the screen it is 14"inches that come with a Full HD 1080 Screen which is very good if you are scrolling Facebook or Instagram. The screen also has a 1920 x 1080 resolution making it a very good pairing with the 1080 Full HD

For a conclusion, personally I think this PC is suitable as a budget PC for those who wants to work at home with the best specs. If you are wondering is this PC good for gaming. My answers is that it is not good for gaming. This is due to the processor and graphic card of this PC is not the best for gamming.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony MDR-ZX110 headphones

KL Bird Park

Tiger family Malaysia's Tiger Max 2.0 Ergonomic School Bag Review